Thursday, March 6, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Jonah Hill gets a supportive over-the-shoulder-five from Leonardo DiCaprio after his nomination reel was shown at the 86th Annual Academy Awards, March 2nd, 2014
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
I hate when store managers say “my store”. No bitch, this isnt “your” store, you might manage it, but u certainly dont own it!
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Sunday, February 2, 2014
I got kitties on my shirt.
do ya ever bring your pet up to a mirror and ur like “that you”